Entry Fees* – LIMITED TO 30 RUNNERS!
Prior to signing up, if you know you can recruit someone to help at an aid station, please email us and we’ll give you a coupon code for an instant 15% discount.
Click the Register Now button to sign-up online using a credit card (processing fees apply). Entry fees are non-refundable.
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. Race souvenirs and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. We will not order more than what is needed as of a month out; as we’d rather donate more money to our charities than get stuck with extra inventory. If you sign up late and don’t get a shirt or medal, please consider that a donation.
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook for up to date news and event information.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.