REGISTRATION FOR THE 2015 race will be available in January 2015.
Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from a race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) please see our Cancellations and Transfers page.
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. T-shirts and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. We will not order more than what is needed as of the day our order is due, as we’d rather donate more money to our charities than to get stuck with extra inventory. If you sign up late and don’t get a shirt or medal, please consider it a donation to Challenged Athletes Foundation.
Early registration closes Saturday, November 1st at 5pm.
From 5pm November 1st through 8pm on November 7th, we’ll accept reservations for late entries. When you reserve a spot there is no payment option online. You must come to packet pickup with your confirmation email and entry fee (including late fee) in cash only. We are unable to accept checks or credit cards for late entries. ABSOLUTELY NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION without reservation please!
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook where we’ll intermittently post registration promo codes.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
Recent Facebook Posts
YOU hear it first! Our inaugural Tri States Relay will kick off Saturday, November 14, 2015! We’ll get information on the Run Planet Ultra website..
While we do try to keep registration fees down, here are some things many folks don’t realize when they’re not happy with the entry price. It’s..