Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from a race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) please see our Cancellations and Transfers page.
Entry fees for Teams of 5 for the 2016 Tri States 50-Mile Sprint Relay are as follows*:
$235 until June 1st **
$250 from June 2nd to November 28th **
** $25 discount to the first 10 teams who recruit a friend or family member to volunteer at the race. Please see details under the Volunteer tab above.
Entry includes: Chip timing, tech t-shirt, finisher medal, awards and prizes to top finishers, and a chance to run a relay with an unrestricted exchange format on a unique race route that takes you through three states in one day!
Registration for the 2016 race will open in January.
PLEASE DON’T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SIGN UP.
Tech shirts and medals must be ordered about six weeks pre-race. We think it’s better to donate more money to our official charity than to over-order shirts and medals in anticipation of potential last-minute sign-ups. If you’re not on the roster by November 1st we can’t guarantee you’ll receive a shirt or medal. We simply can’t guess as to how many will sign up late.
Early registration closes Saturday, November 28th at 5pm Mountain Time.
From 5pm November 1st through noon Friday, December 4th, we’ll accept reservations for late entries. When you reserve a spot there is no payment option online. You must come to packet pickup with your confirmation email and entry fee (including late fee) in cash only. We are unable to accept checks or credit cards for late entries. ABSOLUTELY NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION WITHOUT A RESERVATION!
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook where we’ll intermittently post registration promo codes.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
Recent Facebook Posts
Valley of Fire results posted here as a pdf. http://runplanetultra.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/2015-Valley-of-Fire-Results.pdf
What a perfect day to race! Thanks to all who joined us today in the Valley of Fire State Park! Results will be online as soon as we can get..
Bib assignments for Saturday’s Valley of Fire race are here: http://runplanetultra.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Valley-of-Fire-Roster.pdf ..