Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from a race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) please see our Cancellations and Transfers page.
Entry fees for the 2017 Tri States 50-Mile Sprint Relay are as follows*:
$115 until June 30th**
$130 from July 1st to November 26th**
** 10% discount to the first 5 teams who recruit a friend or family member to volunteer at the race. Please see details under the Volunteer tab above.
Entry includes: Chip timing, finisher medal, awards to top finishers, and a chance to run a relay with an unrestricted exchange format on a unique race route that takes you through three states in one day!
Click the Register Now button to pay online with a credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, use this mail-in form.
PLEASE DON’T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO SIGN UP.
Finisher medals must be ordered about six weeks pre-race. We think it’s better to donate more money to our official charity than to over-order medals in anticipation of potential last-minute sign-ups. If you’re not on the roster by November 1st we can’t guarantee you’ll receive a medal. We simply can’t guess as to how many will sign up late.
Early registration closes Saturday, November 26th at 5pm Mountain Time.
From 5pm November 26th through noon Friday, December 2nd, we’ll accept reservations for late entries. When you reserve a spot there is no payment option online. You must come to packet pickup with your confirmation email and entry fee (including late fee) in cash only. We are unable to accept checks or credit cards for late entries. ABSOLUTELY NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION WITHOUT A RESERVATION!
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook where we’ll intermittently post registration promo codes.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
Recent Facebook Posts
July 4th only: Take 10% off your entry to our October 26th Death Valley Half Marathon or 10K with coupon Independence. Come run below sea level..
For the cyclists in our midst, Planet Ultra News, all about our Southern Utah summer cycling events, is here: https://mailchi.mp/planetultra/planet-ultra-summer-cycling-events
To celebrate the first day of Summer, take 10% off your Death Valley Half Marathon entry, or any other Planet Ultra, HOODOO 500 or Gravel Grinder..