Valley of Fire Registration
Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from a race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) you have a couple of options (see below).
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. Race souvenirs and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. We will not order more than what is needed as of that day, as we’d rather donate more money to our charities than get stuck with extra inventory. If you sign up late and don’t get a shirt or medal, please consider that a donation. Also, the Valley of Fire is a very remote location and there’s no place nearby to get more food or water if a ton of folks show up at the last minute. We simply can’t guess as to how many will sign up race day.
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook, where we’ll intermittently post discount codes for registration.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
1) Transfer Your Entry To Someone Else: You may transfer your entry by letting us know via email at least 3 days before the event. The new runner must bring to racer check-in written authorization, a copy of the original registration confirmation or a copy of the other person’s ID. At check-in, the new runner must fill out a transfer form and pay a $25 cash only transfer fee. The new runner will either be assigned a new bib # or take over the bib # from the person giving up their spot. Upon request, you may also handle transfers in advance (at least two weeks) via email and snail mail. Please note: Anyone caught running with someone else’s bib, who hasn’t done an official bib transfer, will be DQ’d.
2) Request A Voucher For Another Planet Ultra Event: If it’s at least 2 weeks pre-race, you may contact us via email and let us know you can’t attend and specifically request a Voucher, which you may use towards any Planet Ultra event in the next 12 months*. If you cancel more than a month before the event, your voucher will be the value of your entry fee minus $25. If you cancel less than a month before the event, your voucher will be for one-half the entry fee (exclusive of online registration fee, which goes to the registration company). Please note that the voucher is same as cash. Don’t lose it or it’s gone forever.
Address for Planet Ultra Inc: 250 N Red Cliffs Drive 4B, #394, St. George, UT 84790
Click the Register Now button to register online and pay by credit card (processing fees apply). You may also use the SignUp button to view the registered rider list. To pay by check, download and mail in this form. Your mail-in form and check must be received no later than November 8th. If you’re planning to race and know you can bring along someone to help out, you may email us in advance of signing up and we’ll give you a coupon code to use during registration for an instant 25% off.
Recent Facebook Posts
The most scenic and challenging half marathon, 10K and 5K in the southwest. Just 1 hour from Las Vegas! Limited to 300 runners! Sign up today!
For those joining us in January for our NEW Death Valley Half Marathon & 10K, here are some tips from the National Park Service about other things..
It is HOT enough for you? Happy Summertime everyone! To celebrate, though June 21st at midnight, take 15% off your Valley of Fire Half Marathon,..
Good thing our race is in January… 😉