Valley of Fire Registration
Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from a race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) please see our Cancellations and Transfers page.
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. T-shirts and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. We will not order more than what is needed as of that day, as we’d rather donate more money to our charities than get stuck with extra inventory. If you sign up late and don’t get a shirt or medal, please consider that a donation. Also, the Valley of Fire is a very remote location and there’s no place nearby to get more food or water if a ton of folks show up at the last minute. We simply can’t guess as to how many will sign up race day.
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook, where we’ll intermittently post discount codes for registration.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
Click the Register Now button to pay online with a credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, use this mail-in form.
Recent Facebook Posts
Sooner than expected… Registration is NOW OPEN! Entry includes chip timing, tech t-shirt, finisher medal, time stations along the route, awards..
Website updated with a bit of information about the Tri States Relay Race, NOW SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5, 2015. More information will..
Road ID is having a 72 hour sale, April 21-23! Get an ankle, wrist, shoe or dog tag ID for just $15. You should NEVER go for a run without your..
Registration is now OPEN for our November 21st Valley of Fire Half Marathon, 10K and 5K!