Valley of Fire Registration
Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from a race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) please see our Cancellations and Transfers page.
Once early registration is closed, from 5pm November 15th through noon on November 21st, we’ll accept reservations via the SignUp button below for late registration. After you’ve completed your reservation (there is no payment taken online after November 15th), please come to packet pickup with your confirmation email and your entry fee (including late fee) in cash only. We are unable to accept checks or credit cards for late entries. ABSOLUTELY NO DAY OF RACE REGISTRATION without reservation please!
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. T-shirts and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. We will not order more than what is needed as of that day, as we’d rather donate more money to our charities than get stuck with extra inventory. If you sign up late and don’t get a shirt or medal, please consider that a donation. Also, the Valley of Fire is a very remote location and there’s no place nearby to get more food or water if a ton of folks show up at the last minute. We simply can’t guess as to how many will sign up race day.
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook, where we’ll intermittently post discount codes for registration.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
Use the SignUp button to register online and pay with a credit card. To pay by check, download and mail in this form. Your form and check must be received by the last day of the earlybird period to take advantage of the discount.
Recent Facebook Posts
Java Jitters will be setting up at the finish line of the Tri States Marathon next month – offering outstanding coffee and tea drinks, hot cocoa..
Always focus on what you’ve GOT …
The Mesquite Tri States Marathon & Half Marathon is coming up November 8th. Planet Ultra is offering $25 entries to anyone who can provide a..
Anyone interested in carpooling to the Valley of Fire in November? Please comment to this post and be sure to include where your start location..
We’re going to put the Tri States Relay on hold until 2015. Please stay tuned for news and information about that. We apologize if you had your..