Valley of Fire Registration
Entry fees are non-refundable. Please read our event cancellation policy; and please purchase the event cancellation insurance during registration. (See details below)
Half Marathon: $95 until 8/31; then $100 until race day.**
10K: $60 until 8/31; then $70 until race day.**
5K: $50 until 8/31; then $60 until race day.**
**Online registration closes at midnight October 24th. Race morning registration: CASH ONLY (exact change please). We’re unable to accept credit cards at the venue because there is no wifi. Your entry fee does not include the $10 per vehicle State Park Entrance Fee which is paid at the entrance gate race morning. Please carpool when possible!
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. Race souvenirs and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. This is a very small event (usually 100-125 runners); so we honestly can’t afford to inventory extra race swag and awards. We appreciate runners who sign up early!
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook, where we’ll intermittently post discount codes for registration.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
If you’re planning to race and know you can bring along someone to help out, you may email us in advance of signing up and we’ll give you a coupon code to use during registration for an instant 25% off.
Recent Facebook Posts
DECEMBER CHALLENGE: Join us in making a concentrated effort to perform a random act of kindness every day in December. Since it takes 21 consistent..
Fascinating TED talk about whether athletes are getting better, stronger, faster…