Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from a race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) please see our Cancellations and Transfers page.
VALLEY OF FIRE HALF MARATHON, 10K & 5K: November 11, 2017
Click the Register Now button to pay online with a credit card. If you prefer to pay by check, use this mail-in form. If you’re planning to race and know you can bring along someone to help out, you may email us in advance of signing up and we’ll give you a coupon code to use during registration for an instant 20% off.
DEATH VALLEY HALF MARATHON, 10K & 5K – January 6, 2018:
Registration will open in June 2017.
DISASTER POLICY: If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a ride voucher to each registered rider.
Recent Facebook Posts
No recent Facebook posts to show