Death Valley Registration
Entry Fees* – LIMITED TO 350 RUNNERS!
$125 until December 31st; then $140 until race day or sold out.
*Entry does not include Death Valley National Park entrance fee which you must pay at the Visitor Center to get a tag for your vehicle.
Prior to signing up, if you know you can recruit someone to help at an aid station, please email us and we’ll give you a coupon code for an instant 25% discount.
Entry fees are non-refundable. However, if you must withdraw from the race (due to an emergency or other unforeseen circumstances) you have a couple of options (see below).
If you’re planning to race and know you can bring along someone to help out, you may email us in advance of signing up and we’ll give you a coupon code to use during registration for an instant 25% off. Click the Register Now button to sign-up online using a credit card (processing fees apply). To pay by check, use this mail-in form.
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. Race souvenirs and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. We will not order more than what is needed as of that day, as we’d rather donate more money to our charities than get stuck with extra inventory. If you sign up late and don’t get a shirt or medal, please consider that a donation. Also, Death Valley is a very remote location and there’s no place nearby to get more food or water if a ton of folks show up at the last minute. We simply can’t guess as to how many will sign up race day.
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook, where we’ll intermittently post discount codes for registration.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
1) Transfer Your Entry To Someone Else: You may transfer your entry by letting us know via email at least 3 days before the event. The new runner must bring to racer check-in written authorization, a copy of the original registration confirmation or a copy of the other person’s ID. At check-in, the new runner must fill out a transfer form and pay a $25 cash only transfer fee. The new runner will either be assigned a new bib # or take over the bib # from the person giving up their spot. Upon request, you may also handle transfers in advance (at least two weeks) via email and snail mail. Please note: Anyone caught running with someone else’s bib, who hasn’t done an official bib transfer, will be DQ’d.
2) Request A Voucher For Another Planet Ultra Event: If it’s at least 2 weeks pre-race, you may contact us via email and let us know you can’t attend and specifically request a Voucher, which you may use towards any Planet Ultra event in the next 12 months*. If you cancel more than a month before the event, your voucher will be the value of your entry fee minus $25. If you cancel less than a month before the event, your voucher will be for one-half the entry fee (exclusive of online registration fee, which goes to the registration company). Please note that the voucher is same as cash. Don’t lose it or it’s gone forever.
Address for Planet Ultra Inc: 250 N Red Cliffs Drive 4B, #394, St. George, UT 84790
Recent Facebook Posts
Attention Valley of Fire runners: If you’re interested in ride sharing, please post your comments below. We don’t offer a shuttle (too costly..
We’ll be there October 27th! Come join the fun! Valley of Fire Marathon, Half, 10K and 5K!
Join us Oct 27 in Valley of Fire State Park, NV! An hour from Las Vegas- but worlds away! Full road closure! Incredible scenery. Details and..
Is it HOT ENOUGH where you are this week? UGH! It’s ROASTING here in St. George… So we’re heading up to cooler climates for a few days; and..