Death Valley Registration
Entry Fees* – LIMITED TO 350 RUNNERS!
$125 until August 15th; then $140 until October 23 or sold out.
*Entry does not include Death Valley National Park entrance fee which you must pay at the Visitor Center to get a tag for your vehicle.
Prior to signing up, if you know you can recruit someone to help at an aid station, please email us and we’ll give you a coupon code for an instant 25% discount.
Click the Register Now button to sign-up online using a credit card (processing fees apply). Entry fees are non-refundable. Please read our event cancellation policy. PLEASE purchase the event insurance with your registration.
Thank you in advance for not waiting until the last minute to sign up. Race souvenirs and medals must be ordered at least a month in advance. We will not order more than what is needed as of that day, as we’d rather donate more money to our charities than get stuck with extra inventory. If you sign up late and don’t get a shirt or medal, please consider that a donation. Also, Death Valley is a very remote location and there’s no place nearby to get more food or water if a ton of folks show up at the last minute. We simply can’t guess as to how many will sign up race day.
*LIKE Run Planet Ultra on Facebook, where we’ll intermittently post discount codes for registration.
If an act of God/Terrorism/Community Disaster/Governmental Shutdown or other unforeseen act of Bureaucracy occurs, preventing the event from happening, what actions are taken?
1. The event will be cancelled and participants notified as quickly as possible.
2. Affected participants will have first right to sign up for that event next year.
3. If the event is permanently cancelled, entry fees will be transferred to another event of the participant’s choice.
4. Depending on the particular situation, refunds may be issued; but are not promised.
5. Financial: Planet Ultra cannot accept the risk of a disaster for everyone. Each participant must accept the risk of losing his or her entry fee or other incidental expenses related to participating in the event. There will be NO REFUNDS or free entries to other future rides. Entry fees are spent in advance to prepare for the event.
• Planet Ultra reserves the right to cancel an event for any reason. If an event is cancelled for reasons other than a disaster/act of god/terrorism/bureaucracy, Planet Ultra may refund entry fees, or provide a voucher to each registered participant.
Recent Facebook Posts
Running in Death Valley is a truly unique and inspiring experience. Join us October 26th for a half marathon or 10k and then spend the weekend..
Death Valley is actually very much alive. Check out this extraordinary Nat Geo documentary and then join us to run in the lowest point in the..
Why we host our superb Death Valley Half Marathon in late October. http://runplanetultra.com/death-valley/
July 4th only: Take 10% off your entry to our October 26th Death Valley Half Marathon or 10K with coupon Independence. Come run below sea level..